Lunar.dev is a dynamic and innovative tech company dedicated to 3rd party API consumption management and optimization. We're seeking a passionate Developer Relations Lead to be part of the movement we’re starting to carve out a new category and way for how APIs are consumed, monitored and optimized.
This position will pioneer our DevRel efforts so if you're excited about developer engagement, advocacy, events, content creation, and are ready to make a significant impact on our growing team, we'd love to hear from you.
- As the first member of our Developer Relations team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our developer community's experience and driving adoption of our OS product.
- Reporting to the marketing department, you'll be responsible for evangelism, organizing and participating in events, creating compelling content, and potentially taking on sales engineering responsibilities in the future.
- Evangelism: Be the voice of lunar.dev. Advocate for our OS product within the developer community, build strong relationships with developers, and champion their needs within the company.
- Event Coordination: Plan, organize, and participate in developer-centric events, conferences, and meetups to promote our OS product and engage with the community
- Content Creation: Develop high-quality technical content such as blog posts, tutorials, documentation, and videos to support developers using our OS product.
- Sales Engineering: Collaborate with the sales team to provide technical expertise during the sales process, addressing technical questions and showcasing the value of our OS product, and customize plugins, and work out the system.
- You have experience with developer tools and open-source projects
- You have a record of public accomplishments (talks, blog posts, GitHub, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Solid understanding of API, CLI, Proxy, and Networking
- Past DevRel experience - experience managing, leading and building a community
- Must be technically proficient
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Knowledge in Datadog / Grafana / GO - big plus
- Fully fluent English speaker
- Exceptional self starter
- Team player
- Versed in Startups settings
- Ability to work remotely, time zone considerations, or other relevant factors.
If you're passionate about developers, technology, and want to be at the forefront of our DevRel efforts, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply at email@example.com.